How To Order
If you are a wholesale customer, you may browse our online product list, and either call us or email us if you would like to place an order, or would like more information on our products and/or services. We deliver via our trucks in the greater Los Angeles area Monday through Friday*. If you are out of state or outside our delivery area, we can ship your order to you via FedEx® or common carrier (requires 48 hours notice minimum). We offer open accounts with Net 20 terms**, and we also accept American Express®, Visa®, & Mastercard®.
If you are a retail customer, please visit our online retail partner, GourmetFoodWorld.com.
*Orders must be placed by 4pm for next-day delivery. Saturday delivery available during peak/holiday season. Contact us for more information on our delivery area.
**Net 20 terms are for wholesale customers only in the Los Angeles area, on approved credit. Customers out of State must pay C.O.D. or by credit card. Distributors, and/or jobber accounts are extended 7 day terms only. Please read our terms of sale below.
Terms of Sale
- Orders cannot be processed without an open wholesale account – We do not currently offer "cash & carry" sales.
- First orders on all new accounts is C.O.D.
- Orders will be sent C.O.D. until credit is approved. thereafter, all invoices are due within 20 days of invoice date.
- Accounts may be placed on hold if customer fails to pay within the stated terms (20 days). Continued late payments will result in account being reverted to C.O.D. status.
- Delinquent invoices are subject to a finance charge of 1.5% per month (18% apr).
- If it becomes necessary to take legal action for the collection of any past due invoice(s), customer agrees to bear all collection and court fees including attorney fees of 25% of the unpaid balance owed.
- Invoice deductions: Please do not take deductions from invoices. Credit memos for items refused and/or returned will be processed with 24 hours of return pending approval. Credit memos are usually faxed or emailed. Please apply credit memos to corresponding invoices where applicable.
- Return authorizations: All requests for returns must be made within 48 hours of receipt of goods. Items must be returned in the same condition in which they were delivered. Opened/damaged items will be subject to a restocking fee or may be refused (and returned to customer) if product is not resellable. Drivers can only accept returns for items previously delivered if they have prior authorization from our office.
- Any claims for damaged / defective goods delivered by us must be made within 48 hours of delivery. Claims for damaged / defective goods delivered by a freight company (i.e. fedex, ups, etc) must be filed directly with the appropriate carrier.
Delivery / Shipping / Will-call Terms
- MINIMUM ORDER: Our minimum order is $250. Orders under $250, but over $200 will be assessed a $5 delivery fee. Orders under $200 cannot be delivered.
- DELIVERY TIMES: We do not offer time-specific deliveries. We will do our best to accommodate special requests, however we cannot guarantee the arrival time of any delivery so please plan accordingly.
- ORDER CUT-OFF TIME: 4 PM - Due to the special care and preparation time that is required for many of the products that we sell and in order to help ensure the accuracy & quality of each product delivered our order cut-off time is 4 PM. In addition to allowing us the necessary time to prepare the orders, placing your order by 4 PM allows us to personally go over your order with you, make product recommendations & inform you of any shortages, problems, etc.
- WILL-CALL: We kindly ask that you please place orders for will-call a minimum of 2 hours prior to your desired pickup time. Our minimum order for will-calls is $150.
- SHIPPED ORDERS: Orders shipped (by a freight carrier or freight forwarder) require a minimum of 48 hours notice.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday: 9am – 5pm
Friday: 8:30am – 3pm
Closed daily: 12pm – 1pm
Monday – Thursday: 7:30am – 4:30pm
Friday: 7:30am – 3pm
Closed daily: 12pm – 1pm
Monday – Friday
ORDER CUT-OFF TIME